Those who try to quit smoking, always look for alternatives like the nicotine patch or vape cigarettes. In recent years vaping has taken over the market. The popularity of vape cigarettes started 15 years back. Vaping became the official work of 2014. Vaping is safer than smoking tobacco.
Vaping can be done with any substance. You can use fruity flavours, marijuana, or dry herbs like CBD. Nowadays, vaping CBD is extremely popular because it is safe and gives therapeutic benefits as well. There are various CBD products available in the market, each product has a different level of effectiveness. Inhalation gives faster results than edibles and sublingual drops.
Edibles enter the digestive tract before flowing into the bloodstream. In the digestive system, the cannabidiol is broken down and some part gets dissolved while some enter the bloodstream. However, during the inhalation process, the entire smoke and CBD benefits enter the lungs and then directly the bloodstream, bypassing the digestive system, thereby giving maximum and quick benefits.
JustCBD is an online store in the UK that provides all types of CBD products at a reasonable price. Their products are lab-tested and certified. The store has received 4.1 out of 5 stars based on customer ratings, price comparison, and brand recognition. Their wide range of products includes CBD gummies, tincture, topical, pet treats, CBD vape juice, vape pen, cartridges, bath bombs, and soaps.
Myths and Facts about Vaping
Even when the usage of e-cigarettes and vape devices is skyrocketing, many people have a misconception about vaping. We will discuss all myths and clarify them one by one today.
- Earlier vape juice contained a chemical, diacetyl, which created chances of mild lung and throat issues but not as huge as popcorn lungs. However, now even diacetyl is banned in the UK, making vaping safe for the human body.
- Vaping has helped many people in quitting smoking, so it is a myth if people say that teenagers learn to smoke through vaping. It can also be the other way round because studies have shown that those addicted to smoke have tried nicotine patches and vaping to get rid of it.
- There was a myth that e-cigarettes and smoking cigarettes contained formaldehyde which is nasty stuff that can be harmful. However, the fact is that the temperature at which glycol is broken down to formaldehyde is quite high which an e-cigarette cannot reach.
- Vape batteries explode, ignite or burn only when they are overcharged or left unattended while charging. Using cheap batteries to save money or to vape frequently without allowing the device to rest can also lead to the explosion of batteries.
- People think that it is nicotine that causes cancer, but the fact is that nicotine is one of the compounds present in cigarettes other than tobacco and many other harmful chemicals. The most harmful chemicals that cause cancer is tar and carbon monoxide, which are not found in e-cigarettes.
Vaping has strict regulations in the UK. All products before launch are submitted to the TPD for inspection of harmful chemicals. E-liquids majorly contain vegetable glycol and polypropylene glycol which have no side effects. Next time, when you plan to vape, do thorough research about the vape juice you’re using.